Saturday, August 1, 2009

08.01.09

First Set
  1. "Didn't I Love You Enough"- Connie Francis
  2. "This Room is My Castle of Quiet"- Billy May
  3. "It's Not Unusual"- Tom Jones
  4. "The Wild Ones"- Lous Busch
  5. "The Army Gave My Husband Back"- Ruth Wallis
  6. "Rock House"- Ernie Freeman Combo
  7. "Satan Takes a Holiday"- Jack Malmsten
  8. "Games People Play"- Mel Torme
  9. "Boss Party"- George Delagaye Orchestra
  10. "Ladyfingers"- Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass
  11. "JOhnny GUitar/ Pinciana"- Latin COmbo
Second Set
  1. "Chantelle's Party"- Y. Nilovic
  2. "Going Out of My Head"- Sergio Mendes
  3. "Baby Elephant Walk Java"- Billy May
  4. "Round Midnight"- Julie London
  5. "My Lean Baby'-Frank Sinatra
  6. "The Good Life"- Tony Bennett
  7. "City Style"-Neal Hefti
  8. "Ugly Man With Money"- Ruth Wallis
  9. "Daytripper"- Nancy Sinatra
Third Set
  1. "The Girl from Ipanema"- Astrud Gilberto and Stan Getz
  2. "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"- Andy Williams
  3. "This is Where I Came In"- Lynette West
  4. "Lucky"- Linda Laurie
  5. "Man Chases Man"- Neal Hefti
  6. "I'm Scared"- Sarah Vaughn
  7. "Here, There, and Everywhere"- Claudine Longet
  8. "You Don't Have to be A Baby to Cry"-Claudine Longet
  9. "Autumn Leaves"- Persuasive Percussion
  10. "Ode to Billy Joe"- Roger Coulam

No comments: