Saturday, July 25, 2009

7.25.09

First Set
  1. "Gopher Mambo"- Yma Sumac
  2. "Stars"- Laurindo Armeida
  3. "You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To"- Julie London
  4. "Cha-Cha-Cha D'Amour"- Dean Martin
  5. "The Magnificent Seven"- Tito Rodriguez
  6. "The Fugitive Theme"- Si Zenter
  7. "Bubbles in the WIne"- Freddy Martin
  8. "Modern Muchacha"- Joe Luca
  9. "Jingle Bell Rock"- Wayne Newton
  10. "The Silences"- Vikki Carr
  11. "Bang Bang"- Nancy Sinatra

Second Set

  1. "Nice Girls Don't Stay for Breakfast"- Julie London
  2. "Anything Goes"- Frank Sinatra
  3. "I Leaned on a Man"- Connie Francis
  4. "Rio Magic"- Neil Richardson
  5. "These Boot Are Made for Walking"- Mrs. Miller
  6. "All Alone Am I"- Claudine Longet
  7. "Lightly Latin"- Henry Mancini
  8. "I Put a Spell on You"- Nina Simone
  9. "The Odd Couple"- Neal Hefti
  10. "I Should Care"- June Christy
  11. "Sam's Song"- Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.

Third Set

  1. "My Children Are My Treasure"- Ruth Wallis
  2. "Are You Sincere"- Andy Williams
  3. "Comes Love"- Artie Shaw
  4. "Cold Sweat"- James Brown
  5. "Sleepwalk"- Henri Rene
  6. "Teach Me Tiger"- April Stevens
  7. "O Patu"- Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66
  8. "I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself"- Dusty Springfield
  9. "Deep Purple"- April Stevens and Nino Tempo
  10. "Danke Shoen"- Wayner Newton

No comments: