Saturday, March 28, 2009

03.28.09

First Set
  1. "Autumn Leaves"- Persuasive Percussion
  2. "Ode To Billy Joe"- Roger Coulam
  3. "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2"- Werner Mueller
  4. "I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart"- Buddy Cole
  5. "Taboo"- Don Baker Trio
  6. "Banana Boat"- Enoch Light and his orchestra
  7. "Theme from Dr. Kildar"- Nelson Riddle and his Orchestra
  8. "Tomatoes"- Neal Hefti
Second Set
  1. "Waiting for the Train to Come in "- Peggy Lee
  2. "I'll Wait For Your Love"- April Stevens
  3. "The Girl Next Door"- Frank Sinatra
  4. "I Really Don't Want to Know"- Andy Williams
  5. "Moonlight Serenade"- Glen Miller and his Orchestra
  6. "Ugly Man With Money"- Ruth Wallis
  7. " I Hear a Rhapsody"-Steve Lawrence
  8. "Danke Schoen"- Wayne Newton
Third Set
  1. "Fascination"- Julie London
  2. "Girl Talk"- Roger Coulam
  3. "Tangerine"- Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass
  4. "Catch a Falling Star"- Perry Como
  5. "A-Hubba-Hubba-Hubba (Dig You Later)"- Perry Como
  6. "My Children are my Treasure"- Ruth Wallis
  7. "It's the Most Unusual Day"-Andy Williams
  8. "What's New Pussycat"- Tom Jones
  9. "It's Not Unusual"- Tom Jones
  10. "Girl From Ipanema"- Frank Sinatra
Fourth Set
  1. "Wives and Lovers"- Jack Jones
  2. "Teach me Tiger"- April Stevens
  3. "Hawaiian War Chant"- Ella Fitzgerald
  4. "So Danço Samba"- Wanda Sá
  5. "Sophistication Waltz"-Robert Farnon
  6. "April in Paris"- The Mighty Accordion Band
  7. "Holiday Playtime"- K.
  8. "A Nega Se Vingo"- Walter Wanderly
  9. "Travel"- The Metro Strings
  10. "Brassman's Holiday"- Billy May

No comments: