Saturday, March 21, 2009

03.21.09

First Set
  1. "Sleepwalk"- Henri Rene
  2. "Teach me Tiger"- April Stevens
  3. "Something Stupid"- Nancy and Frank Sinatra
  4. "Summer in the City"- Buddy Morrrow
  5. "Blue Suede Shoes"- Buddy Holly
  6. "I Get A Kick Outta You"- Frank Sinatra
  7. "I Get Carried Away"- Tom Jones
  8. "O Patu"- Sergio Mendes
  9. "Just Don't Know What to do With Myself"- Dusty Springfield
  10. "Moon River"- Audrey Hepburn
Second Set
  1. "(I Will Be With You In) Apple Blossom Time"- Eydie Gorme
  2. "When You're Smiling"- Andy Williams
  3. "Mack the Knife"- Peggy Lee
  4. "Daytripper"- Nancy Sinatra
  5. "The Army Sent My Husband Back"- Ruth Wallis
  6. "Alfie"- Dionne Warwick
  7. "Over the Rainbow"- Werner Mueller
  8. "Something's Coming"- Roger Coulam
  9. "Deep Purple"- April Stevens and Nino Tempo
  10. "I'm Going To Sit Down and Write Myself a Letter"- Dean Martin
  11. "Where or When"- Dean Martin
Third Set
  1. "Is that all there Is?"- Peggy Lee
  2. "Whipped Cream"- Herb Alpert & Tijuana Brass
  3. "Pennies from Heaven"- Louis Prima
  4. "Music to Watch Girls By"- Andy Williams
  5. "Baby It's You"- The Shirelles
  6. "Wanted"- Perry Como
  7. "Danke Schoen"- Wayne Newton
  8. "Going Out of my Head"- Sergio Mendes
Fourth Set
  1. "Baby Love/ Respect"- Zacharias
  2. "Wives and Lovers"- Frank Sinatra
  3. "Walk on By"- Dionne Warwick
  4. "Three Coins in the Fountain"- Frank Sinatra
  5. "Spring Waltz"- The Price is Right
  6. "Little By Little"- Dusty Springfield
  7. "I Love You, Yes I Do"- Dinah Washington
  8. "Walk in the Park"- Claudine Longet
  9. "La Vie En Rose"- Tony Bennett
  10. "The Beat"- Henry Mancini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.