Saturday, June 7, 2008

June 7th, 2007

First Set
1. "The Poor People of Paris"- Les Baxter, Billy May
2. "Mr. Ghost Goes to Town"- John Buzon
3. "Love is Just Around the Corner"- Jackie Davis
4. "Bei Mir Bist Du Schon La Furiosa"- Jack Costanzo, Don Swan
5. "Holly"- Henry Mancini

Second Set
6. "Odd Man/I Wanna Be a James Bond Girl"- Leroy Holmes
7. "Night Train"- Alvino Rey
8. "Hypnotized"- Fabian
9. "The Inchworm"- Jack Costanzo
10. "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)"- Nancy Sinatra
11. "I Get Ideas"- April Stevens
12. "Little By Little"- Dusty Springfield
13. "Moon River"- Henry Mancini 
14. "Baby it's you"- The Shirelles
15. "Anyone Who Had a Heart"- Dionne Warwick
16. "It's Too Late"- Buddy Holly 

Third Set
17. "Eighteen"- Connie Francis
18. "I Get a Kick Out of You"- Frank Sinatra
19. "The Other Woman"- Nina Simone
20. "Reckless Blues"- Madeleine Peyroux
21. "Lucky Day"- Judy Garland
22. "Squatty Roo"- John Buzon Trio
23. "Music to Watch Girls By/Slick"-Billy May
24. "Numero Cinco"- Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass

Fourth Set
25. "Nightmare"-Artie Shaw
26. "Enchanted Farm"- Forbidden Five
27. "Don't Tell Tales"- Kathie King
28. "Mad About The Boy"- Julie London
29. "You're Blase"- Sarah Vaughan
30. "Teach Me Tiger"- April Stevens
31. "I'm a Woman"- Peggy Lee
32. "Wave"- Nancy Wilson
33. "I Feel So Bad"- Ray Charles & The Count Basie Orchestra
34. "Cute"- Denny McLain
35. "If I Should Lose You"- George Shearing

1 comment:

The Owl said...

Great show today! I am so glad MCQ is back again!!