Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Frank Sinatra Martinis Con Queso

May 31 2007

1. "Come Fly With Me"
2. "You and the Night and the Music"
3. "It was a Very Good Year"
4. "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)"
5. "The Impossible Dream"
6. "Winchester Cathedral"
7. "The Girl from Ipanema"
8. "(How Little it Matters) How Little We Know"
9. "Anything Goes"
10. "Mister Booze"
11. "The World We Knew (Over and Over)"
12. "Luck Be a Lady"
13. "The Coffee Song"
14. "Both Sides Now"
15. "Too Marvelous for Words"
16. "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered"
17. "The House I Live In"
18. "I Can't Stop Loving You"
19. "Love and Marriage"
20. "Empty Tables"
21. "Life's a Trippy Thing"
22. "My Foolish Heart"
23. "Love Me Tender"
24.  "Wives and Lovers"
25. "Moonlight Serenade"
26. "All or Nothing at All"
27. "Three Coins in the Fountain"
28. "Young at Heart"
29. "It Had To Be You"
30. "You Brought a New Kind of Love"
31. "Birth of the Blues"
32. "All I need is the Girl"
33.  "One for My Baby (One More for the Road)"

As always thanks for tuning in and don't hesitate to e-mail your requests to martinisconqueso@gmail.com

Your Host, 
Victoria

No comments: