Saturday, April 9, 2011

9 April 2010

Frank Sinatra!

  1. "Try a Little Tenderness"

  2. "Desafinado"

  3. "I Can't Stop Loving You"

  4. "Something Stupid" (duet with Nancy Sinatra)

  5. "Strangers in the Night"

  6. "I Only Have Eyes for You"

  7. "It Happened in Monterey"

  8. "Summer Wind"

  9. "You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You"

  10. "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone"

Second Set



  1. "You and the Night and the Music"- Julie London

  2. "Nice Girls Don't Say for Breakfast"- Julie London

  3. "Love for Sale"-Julie London

  4. "Teach me Tiger"- April Stevens

  5. "Talk to Me"- April Stevens

  6. "Drinking Again"- Dinah Washington

  7. "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby"- Dinah Washington

  8. "A Man of My Own"- Ruth Wallace

Third Set



  1. "I Got The Right to Sing the Blues"- Les and Larry Elgart

  2. "Blue Midnight"- Bert Kaempfert

  3. "The Last Waltz"- Puccio Roelens Orchestra

  4. "People"- Hugo Winterhalter

  5. "My Funny Valentine"- Jackie Gleason

  6. "Breakfast at Tiffany's"- Henry Mancini

  7. "Baby Elephant Walk"- Henry Mancini

Fourth Set



  1. "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered"- Nancy Wilson

  2. "Is That All There Is?"- Peggy Lee

  3. "Who Wouldn't Love You?"- Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme

  4. "Can't Get Used to Losing You"- Andy Williams

  5. "Papa Loves Mambo"- Perry Como

  6. "Goldfinger"- Shirley Bassey

  7. "Dr. No's Fantasy"- Elliot Fisher

  8. "A Man and A Woman"- Sir Julian

  9. "Daytripper"- Sergio Mendes

  10. "To Love Somebody"- Dusty Springfield

No comments: