Saturday, May 9, 2009

05.09.09

First Set

  1. “Sweet Affection”- Sarah Vaughn
  2. “Don’t Break the Heart That Loves You”- Connie Francis
  3. “Teach Me Tiger”- April Stevens
  4. “All Alone Am I?”- Brenda Lee
  5. “I’m a Fool to Want You”- Tom Jones
  6. “The Beast”- Milt Buckner
  7. “Harlem Noctourne”- Louis Prima & Sam Butera
  8. “The Misfits”- Don Costa
  9. “Angel Eyes”- Jack Jones
  10. “The Army Gave my Husband Back”- Ruth Wallis

 

Second Set

  1. “Falling in Love”- Andy Williams
  2. “With Plenty of Money and You”- Count Basie
  3. “Something’s Coming”- Vic Damone
  4. “Danke Shoen”- Wayne Newton
  5. “This Could Be the Start of Something”- Jack Jones
  6. “Lucky Day”- Judy Garland
  7. “Its not unusual”- Tom Jones
  8. “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head”- Sammy Davis Jr.
  9. “Are You Having Any Fun?”- Count Basie
  10. “Big Spender”- Peggy Lee

 

Thirds Set

  1. “Moon River”- Henry Mancini
  2. “Something for Cat”- Henry Mancini
  3. “It Had to Be You”- Walter Shumann Voices
  4. “Girl From Ipanema”- Frank Sinatra
  5. “I’ve Heard this song Before”- Eydie Gorme and Steve Lawrence
  6. “I’ll Catch the Sun”- Merrill Womach
  7. “The Girl’s Alright”- The Temptations
  8. “What a Sweet Thing That Was” –The Shirelles
  9. “This Girl’s In Love with You”- Dionne Warwick

 

Fourth Set

  1. “Lollipops and Roses”- Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass
  2. “A Man of My Own”- Ruth Wallis
  3. “Come On”- Julie London
  4. “Wives and Lovers”- Lena Horne
  5. “Wave”- Nancy Wilson
  6. “My baby Just Cares For Me”—June Hutton
  7. “I Dig Chicks”- Jonah Jones
  8. “Lover”- Richard Martino & His Band
  9. “My Children Are My Treasure”- Ruth Wallis

No comments: