Saturday, April 25, 2009

04.25.09

First Set
  1. "Fever"- Peggy Lee
  2. "I Hear a Raphsody"- Steve Lawrence
  3. "Falling in Love"- Andy Williams
  4. "Love for Sale"- Julie London
  5. "Love is for the Birds"- Ruth Wallis
  6. "Broomstick Cowboy"- Claudine Longet
  7. "Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes"- Perry Como
  8. "Do Nothing Til You Hear From Me"- The Four Freshman
  9. "Spring isn't Spring Without You"- The Four Freshman
  10. "Girl on My Mind"- Buddy Holly

Second Set

  1. "Lollipop"- Ben Kweller
  2. "The Beat"- Henry Mancini
  3. "My Children Are My Treasure"- Ruth Wallis
  4. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"- Tony Bennett
  5. "Help!"- Andre Kostelanetz and His Orchestra
  6. "The Bed"- Tom Jones
  7. "Anyone Who Had a Heart"- Dionne Warwick
  8. "Cry Bobby Cry"- Diane Castle
  9. "Embraceable You"- Nat King Cole
  10. "Teach Me Tiger"- April Stevens

Third Set

  1. "Play Girl"- Roger Webb Sound
  2. "Wives and Lovers"- Jack Jones
  3. "Thank You Pretty Baby"- Brook Benton
  4. "Think"- James Brown
  5. "This is all I ask"- Tony Bennett
  6. "Surrender"- Perry Como
  7. "MacArthur Park"- Vic Damone

Fourth Set

  1. "The Heart You Break"- Beverly Washburn
  2. "Not I"- June Christy
  3. "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered"- Nancy Wilson
  4. "Let it Be Me"- Nancy Sinatra
  5. "I'm a Woman"-Peggy Lee
  6. "I Want to be Loved"-Dinah Washington
  7. "Mockingbird"- Dusty Springfield
  8. "The Good Life"- Tony Bennett
  9. "It's an Unusual Day"- Andy Williams
  10. "Beyond the Sea" -Bobby Darin
  11. "Catch a Falling Star"- Perry Como

No comments: