Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Set
  1. "Teenager's House"- Ted Atking and His Orchestra
  2. "Rock the Casbah"- Richard Cheese
  3. "Let Me Tell You Baby"- Susan Rafey
  4. "I Trust You Tommy"- Sandy & Sophomores
  5. "Daytripper"- Nancy Sinatra
  6. "Harlem Nocturne"- Spike Jones' New Band
  7. "Get Back"-Little Big Horns
  8. "My Heart Belongs To Daddy"- Julie London
  9. "Material Girl"- Richard Cheese
  10. "It's Not Easy Bein Green"- Frank Sinatra
Second Set
  1. "Dedicated to the One I Love"- The Shirelles
  2. "Play Girl"- The Roger Webb Sound
  3. "This Could Be The Start of Something"-  Nelson Riddle and His Orchestra
  4. "Mozeltov Merengue"- Irving Fields Trio
  5. "I Could Have Danced All Night"- Don Baker Trio 
  6. "Wives and Lovers"- Jack Jones
  7. "Caravan"- John Buzon Trio
  8. "Guantanemera"- Miguel Ramos
  9. "Georgy Girl"- Roger Coulam
  10. "Powerhouse"- Buddy Cole
  11. "Surrender"- Perry Como
Third Set 
  1. "MacArthur Park"- Vic Damone
  2. "Are You Sincere"- Andy Williams
  3. "Lonely Street"- Andy Williams
  4. "Someone to Light Up My Life"- Frank Sinatra
  5. "Someone to Watch Over Me"- Frank Sinatra
  6. "Sweet Someone"- Martin Denny
  7. "The Mexican Shuffle"- Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
Fourth Set
  1. "That's My Desire"- Frankie Laine
  2. "Mickey Mouse March"- Julie London
  3. "Mockingbird"- Dusty Springfield
  4. "Mas Que Nada"- Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66
  5. "One Note Samba"- Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66
  6. "Why Shouldn't I?" Eydie Gorme
  7. "Not I"-June Christy 
  8. "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered"- Nancy Wilson
  9. "It Ain't Me Babe"- Nancy Sinatra
  10. "Let It Be Me"- Nancy Sinatra
  11. "I'm a Woman"- Peggy Lee
  12. "I want to be Loved"- Dinah Washington
  13. "That Old Black Magic"- Sarah Vaughn

No comments: