Saturday, September 20, 2008

9.20.08

First Set
  • "Malambo No. 1"- Yma Sumac
  • "Alika"- Webley Edwards
  • "Lisbon Antigua"- Enoch Light and His Orchestra
  • "Lust"- Bas Sheva
  • "Hana Maui"- Chick Floyd and His Orchestra
  • "Babalu"- Yma Sumac
  • "Bali Ha'i"- Enoch Light and his Orchestra
  • "Quiet Village"- Martin Denny
Second Set
  • "Hooray for Hollywood"- Don Swan
  • "Chihuahua"- Luis Oliveira and His Bandodalua Boys
  • "Como Ayer"- Miguel Ramos
  • "Hernando's Hideaway"- Billy May
  • "Tico"- Don Swan
  • "Monday, Monday"- Miguel Ramos
  • "The Glow Worm"- Jackie Davis
  • "All My Loving"- Herb Alpert & Tijuana Brass
  • "Never Can Say Goodbye"- Eddy Driver
  • "You Don't Have To Say You Love Me"- Dusty Springfield
Third Set
  • "The First Thing You Know, You're In Love"- June Christy
  • "Alright, Okay, You Win"- Peggy Lee
  • "I Love Paris"- Werner Mueller
  • "I'll Always Love You"- Dean Martin
  • "I Feel Warm"- Ted Atking and His Orchestra
  • "Both Sides Now"- Frank Sinatra
  • "That's My Desire"- Frankie Laine
  • "Funny Face"- Fred Astaire & Audrey Hepburn
Fourth Set
  • "I'm Just a Gigalo, I ain't Got Nobody"- Louis Prima
  • "Call Me"- The New Classic Singers
  • "Curly Shirley"- Otto Sieben
  • "Roller Coaster Blues"- Diana Dors
  • "Fly Me To The Moon "- Frank Sinatra
  • "I Can't Stop Loving You"- Frank Sinatra
  • "Walk On By"- Dionne Warwick
  • "Nice Girls Don't Stay for Breakfast"- Julie London
  • "Pink Panther/It Had Better Be Tonight"- Plas Johnson 

No comments: