Saturday, August 9, 2008

08.09.08

First Set
  • "Autumn Leaves"- Persuasive Percussion
  • "Ode to Billie Joe"- Roger Coulam
  • "Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2"- Werner Muller
  • "I Let a Song Out of My Heart"- Buddy Cole
  • "Taboo"- Don Baker Trio
  • "Waltzing Matilda"-  Enoch Light and His Orchestra
  • "Theme from 'Dr. Kildare'(Three Stars Will Shine Tonight)"- Nelson Riddle and His Orchestra
  • "Tomatoes"- Neal Hefti
  • "Waiting for the Train to Come In"- Peggy Lee
  • "I'll Wait for Your Love"- April Stevens
  • "The Girl Next Door"- Frank Sinatra
  • "Fascination"- Julie London
Second Set
  • "Girl Talk"- Roger Coulam
  • "Georgia On My Mind"-  Buddy Cole
  • "Banana Boat"- Enoch Light and His Orchestra
  • "Hooray for Hollywood"- Don Swan
  • "Mas Que Nada"- Werner Muller
  • "Andy Griffith Theme"- Nelson Riddle and His Orchestra
  • "Down With The Lights"- Neal Hefti
Third Set
  • "The House Song"- Tom Jones
  • "Style"- Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
  • "I Like Your Kind of Love"- Andy Williams
  • "I Dig Chicks!"- Jonah Jones
  • "Yesterday I Heard the Rain"- Tony Bennett
  • "Ramblin Rose"- Nat King Cole
  • "Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme from Dr. Zhivago)"- Ray Conniff Singers
  • "Frasquita Serenade"-Don Baker Trio
  • "Since I Fell For You"- Lenny Welch
Fourth Set
  • "We'll Sing in the Sunshine"- Gayle Garnett
  • "The Earth Stood Still"-Eileen Barton
  • "Your Zowie Face"- Nelson Riddle
  • "Moonlight Serenade"- Glen Miller Orchestra
  • "Watch What Happens"- Denny McLain
  • "Is That All There Is?"- Peggy Lee
  • "Movin' At Midnight"- Sir Julian
  • "Jump, Jive, An' Wail"- Louis Prima

No comments: