Sunday, July 20, 2008

Many Thanks!!

Hey Everyone,
I just want to thank all of you who tune in weekly and call, comment, and e-mail me all your praise, requests, and comments. I have really appreciated it while I've been resurrecting the retro monster that is Martinis Con Queso. Please keep it all coming, this past weekend I've gotten a TON of new music including alot of cheesy organ music for those of you that love it (also an album called Bagels and Bongos- Yiddish music  put to the lounge groove). Please don't hesitate e-mail me during the week any requests or comments you have, I love hearing them and being able to fill the requests of the listeners. 

Also, like I said a couple weeks ago, please e-mail me any questions you'd want to ask Nino Tempo and April Stevens. Together they were famous for the  song "Deep Purple", and April is very famous (especially on MCQ) for her solo career and songs such as "Teach Me Tiger" and "I Get Ideas".  So, like I said, think of any question you'd like to ask either both of them or only one of this brother/sister duo and I'll clue you in on the why later.  

The e-mail address is martinisconqueso@gmail.com PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail. 


Thanks,
Victoria


No comments: